Panfu TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panfu TR

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Wurst-case scenario

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
burak2046
Yapımcı
Yapımcı
burak2046

Mesaj Sayısı : 335
Kayıt tarihi : 08/09/09
Nerden : K.Maraş

Wurst-case scenario Empty
MesajKonu: Wurst-case scenario   Wurst-case scenario Icon_minitimePerş. Eyl. 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Howdy Pandas,

So…you don’t appear to be too scared about the creepy eel lurking by the underwater school.

I read your comments and did some research. You were right – eels are predators and like to eat other fish and meat in general. So after I tried the pizza, gummy bears and cake as bait with no success, I decided to use a hot dog. If eels really do like meat, what could be better than a juicy hot dog? I cut off a piece, stuck it onto my hook, waited, waited…and SNAP! The eel took the bait!

But as soon as the eel noticed something was funny it swam away as fast as lighting with the hot dog and hook still in its mouth – and Max holding onto the rod!

It was terrifying! The eel pulled so hard on the hook that I fell with a lurch into the water. I held on for my dear life as the eel circled the school in a frenzy. It was like a carousel on overdrive! I felt really sick! Then someone threw something into the water and the eel scurried off to pay attention to it.

Max! The toilet’s overflowing again!

Ah, gotta go! I’ll tell you the rest tomorrow!

Be good Pandas,

Max and Ella
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://panfutr.benimforum.org

Wurst-case scenario
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Panfu TR :: Panfu Genel :: Panfu English-
Buraya geçin: